1989 the group ÜBERFALL had just made the take of its third LP and its mix and, but angry about their label and lacking its distribution efforts (big words, no action), had decides to look for a new label.
They had no chance with the major labels, as the group obviously was lacking the a major type commercial potential, they also had been turned down by the Swiss self-help Jazz Label UNIT RECORDS, so UEBERFALL decided to found their own label, FAZZUL MUSIC.
Besides publishing the production of UEBERFALL, FAZZUL MUSIC intended to offer a selection of unusual and daring productions from the surroundings of their musicians. The first FAZZUL MUSIC catalogue was presented as an inlay into the cover of the record UEBERFALL “Nr. 3”.
– UEBERFALL “Nr. 3” LP Fazzul Music fm 0815
– UEBERFALL “… in alle Ewigkeit” LP KNSE 11861
– UEBERFALL “Neuschnee” LP KNSE 10871
– TRIO INFERNAL “Zwischenspiel” LP KNSE 10832
– MARKUS STAUSS QUARTETT “neulich im Studio” LP KNSE 05851